Time & Location
Sep 12, 7:04 PM – Sep 13, 7:00 PM
About the event
If paying online, a full application must be submitted. Application can be found here!
- Five full day sessions will be held every two weeks. Participants will need to arrive between 8:30-8:45am to check in with the sessions beginning promptly at 9am and ending at 3pm. Locations and final detailed schedule will be provided at the Kick-Off even.
- Tuition is $400. This cost includes materials and lunch for each session. Class size is limited to 20.
- Participants are only allowed two absences. Missing one full day session will count as two absences.
- Each session will focus on a group-centered discussion and activity which will give participants a chance for interaction with each other and other business & community leaders.
- Graduates will be included in the Leadership Shenango Alumni database for board opportunities with community organizations as well as mixers, networking opportunities and more!
Session Time Structure:
8:30-8:45am: Arrival/Check In
**A final schedule with full details will be provided at the Kick-Off! Please note locations & activities may change due to COVID restrictions!
This is to register for Leadership Shenango. The cost includes all materials and lunches.
Become a Signature Sponsor of the Leadership Shenango program and get the opportunity to speak to the Leadership Class and their sponsors about your company and community involvement at the kick off event! Opportunity to provide a congratulatory message at the graduation dinner; social media & e-blast mention, press release mention, plus inclusion in all pertinent marketing materials. Includes one student.
Kick Off Sponsor
Sponsorship covers the lunch at the kick-off with opportunity to speak to the class & their business sponsors at the kick-off; social media & e-blast mention, press release mention, recognition at the Graduation dinner plus inclusion in all pertinent marketing materials.
One-Day Session Sponsor
Sponsorship covers the breakfast and lunch for that day’s class; opportunity to speak to the class at either the opening breakfast or lunch; social media & e-blast mention, press release mention, recognition at the Graduation Dinner plus inclusion in all pertinent marketing materials.