Find all of the information here for Leadership Shenango
Begun in 1995, Leadership Shenango is a leadership development program boasting over 400 graduates. Many of these graduates are now serving the Shenango Valley community on various committees and boards.
Leadership Shenango encourages the regeneration of existing community leaders through a leadership education program. The program creates a forum for the exchange of ideas by integrating the experience of current community leadership with the innovation of future community leaders
- To expand the pool of effective leaders
- To facilitate the placement of Leadership Shenango graduates on community boards and committees
- To hold regularly scheduled sessions for the exchange of ideas between current and future leaders
- To draw upon community members to educate emerging leaders on the history and development of the Shenango Valley
- To promote teamwork among leaders when addressing the community issues
- To encourage the acceptance of innovative ideas by the community
Approximately 24 individuals annually participate in the program representing a cross section of the community.
Participants must have full support of the corporation or organization they represent. Attendance at the full day Team Building session is mandatory, and attendance at each session and at the Orientation Reception is expected. Participants may not miss more than one session. Those who fail to fulfill the attendance requirements will not graduate. The commitment is one full day and five half days over three months.
Tuition is $350.00 per person. A limited number of scholarships are available.
For more information regarding participation in this program please call (724) 981-5880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org